1. Existing Tags from External Tools will be Removed when Uploading PDF Files to OrdersWhen PDF documents are uploaded to an Order, manually or through an integrated payload, all external tags (such as tags applied in Adobe Acrobat) will be removed. Payload integrated order tags will not be affected. Previously, the non-Pavaso tags were appearing in unexpected places throughout the documents during the closing stage.
2. Inviting Non-Consumers to Digital Close OrdersWhen a consumer invites a non-consumer to view their Digital Close Order, the email notification displays the name of the person sending the invite. Previously, the email did not show who invited them to the Order.
3. Loan Officer Tags Applied to Pre-Close Document TemplatesTemplates with Loan Officer signatures will apply correctly to Pre-close documents.
4. Audit Log Displays Reason for Converting to Paper ClosingThe Order Audit Log will display the reason for converting to Paper Closing.
5. "Additional Action Required" in Closing Agent Access Prevent ClosingDocuments marked with "Additional Action Required" were deactivating the "Close Order" button in the Closing Agent Access. This has been corrected.
6. Digital Close Enterprise Optimization - Edit Order, Order Lobby, Open Order, and Journal Entry
Digital Close Enterprise has been optimized to speed up saving an Order after editing, submitting an Order, navigating/loading results in Order Lobby, and completing a journal entry on an Order.