Setting Up Your AccountYou will receive an email invitation when your documents are ready for review. The email invitation will contain a link for you to create your Pavaso account.
Note: If more than one person is required to review the documents before the closing, each of you will need to create your own Pavaso account and complete the pre-closing document review process. Each individual will receive a separate email and will be required to create an account.
1. You will receive the email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org. Open the email and select Create Your Account.
Note: You may see the logo of the company you are working with.
2. Create your Username and Password.
A. Your username must be at least seven characters. You may use your email address as your username.
B. Enter your username again to confirm.
C. Your password must be at least ten characters.
D. Enter your password again to confirm.
E. Select Create account.
Note: Select the i icon to view tips on creating your Username and Password.
Select the Digital Closing application on your home screen to start your pre-closing document review.
Note: You may see the logo of the company you are working with in place of the Digital Close logo seen here.
4. You will then be prompted to create a 6-digit PIN that you will use throughout the Digital Closing process.
A. Enter your PIN.
B. Enter it again to confirm.
C. Select Save.
Note: Be sure to remember your PIN! You will need it at your upcoming closing.
5. On the welcome screen, select Start to launch the slideshow tutorial. You can skip the slideshow tutorial by selecting Skip.
Navigate to the slideshow tutorial and select “I Got It” when complete.
Note: You can reopen the tutorial at any time using the gear icon on the far right of your screen and toggling the switch to the right.
Reviewing and Confirming Your Documents
My Closing Dashboard
This dashboard lists your upcoming closings, recent closing activity, past closings, and information about Pavaso.
A. CURRENT CLOSINGS – includes your documents for your upcoming closing.
B. RECENT ACTIVITY – displays all recent activity for your closing(s).
C. PAST CLOSINGS – displays all past closings.
D. ABOUT PAVASO – provides a video tutorial and information about Pavaso.
1. To begin your pre-closing document review, select your property from the CURRENT CLOSINGS section of the screen.
2. A consent form for the use of electronic signatures will appear. You’ll need to read and accept this to verify that you would like to receive your documents digitally before the closing. Then select Accept or Decline.
Note: Selecting Decline will not allow you to review your documents digitally in advance of your closing.
Pre-Closing Document ReviewThe Pre-Closing Review phase allows you to review your closing documents, get educated about your upcoming closing, and ask any questions to the businesses you’re working with.
When accessing an order, the Skip Pre-Closing Review button will be available. If the pre-closing document review is skipped, all documents will be opened and reviewed during closing.
A. Skip Pre-Closing Document Review
A. Skip Pre-Closing Document Review
This option can be selected at any time during the review process.
If the button is selected and no documents have been confirmed, you will be directed to the final landing page to select Complete.
If the button is selected and all or some documents have been confirmed, the confirmations will be saved and you will be direct to the final landing page to select Complete. Any documents not confirmed during this process will be reviewed at the closing.
Once selected, you will be asked to confirm the action.
B. Filter, Change View, and Search – You may filter through your documents based on document status by selecting the filter menu. You can change the view of your documents by selecting the list or grid icons. You can search for documents using keywords and by selecting the search button.
C. Documents Pending Review – Your closing documents required for review and confirmation will be displayed as icons.
D. Description – An overview of what you can do during this phase of your pre-closing.
E. Educational Content – This may be available to you to help you understand the process.
F. Notes – You can take any notes for your reference.
G. Notification(s) – If you have any questions throughout the process, you can send secure messages to the businesses you’re working with via this notification center.
To send a message to the businesses you are working with, select New Message. Select the recipient from the To drop-down, enter your subject, enter your message or question, and select Send.
H. Helpful Icons
The check mark icon allows you to finalize your pre-closing without confirming all your documents. Any documents not previously confirmed will be opened and discussed at the closing.
The document icon allows you to view the closing package order details and contact information of the people involved in the process.
The pen icon allows you to setup or edit your signature.
The paper airplane icon allows you invite individuals, such as trusted advisors, to view your documents. Keep in mind any individual you invite will be able to see any sensitive personal information on your documents.
The speech bubble icon allows you to ask a question to the businesses you are working with.
Reviewing and Confirming Your Documents
1. Hover over the first document icon and select the Let’s Review button. The very first time you open a document a popup with short instructions will display. Read through them and then select “OK”.
2. Scroll to review each page of the document. If the content is accurate, select Confirm.
Note: The “Confirm” button will not be enabled until you have scrolled through the entire document.
Note: After you “Confirm” a document, the next one will automatically appear. If you choose not to confirm a document, use the arrows at the top or bottom of the screen to skip to the next document.
3. The companies you are working with may sometimes have you sign, initial, or complete certain check boxes or text fields. To complete this tag, select the placeholder box.
4. You may be required to sign a document before you can confirm it. You will be prompted to create your digital signature. You can use your mouse or a touchscreen to draw your signature and initials. Select Adopt and then OK.
Note: Select Delete to redraw if needed.
5. Your signature will now be placed onto the document. Select Confirm to continue to the next document to review.
6. If you confirmed all of your documents, an option to continue to finalize your pre-closing document review will appear. If you’re ready for closing, select Continue. If you have any questions, select Ask a question before finalizing my review and you can contact the company you’re working with.
Note: Confirmed documents will appear with a green check mark.
Finalizing the Pre-Closing Review1. To finalize your pre-closing document review, select Complete at the top of the screen, then confirm Yes in the following pop up.
Congratulations on completing your pre-closing document review!
This page will contain information regarding your upcoming closing.
The information on this page includes:
A. Your closing agent
B. A list of information and items necessary to complete pertaining to your closing
D. Your complete list of closing documents
Note: Your closing date is scheduled directly with your closing agent.
Resetting your 6-Digit PIN1. If you need to reset your PIN, open the Digital Closing application from your home screen. On the PIN input, select the Reset a forgotten PIN link.
2. Confirm you would like to reset your 6-digit PIN by selecting the Reset button and then OK.
3. You will be redirected back to your home screen. Re-open the digital closing application, and you will now be prompted to create a new 6-digit PIN. Type your new PIN and select Save.
Note: You will receive a confirmation email that your PIN has been requested to be reset.