1. Creating Orders - The Property Address Field Accepts Special Characters
When creating orders (manual or payload), the Property Address accepts special characters. The following special characters can be used in the Property Address: +, -, ., _, @, $, !, or #.
2. Creating Orders - The Username Field Accepts Special Characters
Users creating new accounts can use special characters (+, -, ., _, @) when creating a new Username.
3. Creating Orders - Closing Date Will Save Future or Current Date
The Closing Date was previously not allowing users to enter a future or current date in the Closing Date field. The system now allows both current dates and future dates to be saved as the Closing Date.
4. Order Lobby - Search Criteria and Order Display Options Added
Users can search orders in the Lobby using the specified search criteria.
- Search criteria:
- Buyer’s Name (default)
- Seller’s Name
- Order Number
- Loan Number
- Property Address
- Search button added.
- Date range displays 90 days prior.
5. Notary Signature Tag Placement
When placing notary tags on documents, the bottom buffer allows you to drag notary signature tags to the bottom of the page.