1. Displaying DocVerify Error CodeAffected User Role(s): DocVerify eNotaries
eNotaries in DocVerify states will receive an error message informing them why their DocVerify credentials did not go through. They will be able to click on a link that will direct them to a DocVerify site that lists Error Codes and Reasons.
1. When prompted for DocVerify credentials during Web Closing, login credentials for DocVerify are entered but the password is wrong:
2. An Error message will display an error code and a link to the Results of DocVerify API Web Service:
3. The Results of DocVerify API Web Services link will direct you to the DocVerify website that lists all error codes and reasons.
2. Adding Branches and Company Info as Primary Admins or AdminsAffected User Role(s): Primary Company Admins, Company Admins
Admin or Primary Admins can add a new branch to the parent company and edit the following fields which were previously grayed out:
- Party Role Identifier: Ability to enter their PRI code from doc prep company.
- Company Type: The Company Type defaults to the parent company’s type.
3. Users Can Be Added to Multiple CompaniesAffected User Role(s): Primary Company Admins, Company Admins
Primary Company Admins and Company Admins can add users to multiple companies, e.g. a user can be added to a parent company as well as branches. Note: A user cannot hold both consumer and non-consumer roles.
4. My Messages EnhancementsAffected User Role(s): All
The My Message feature in Digital Close Enterprise has added timestamps and a selection for deleting multiple messages.
Email notifications will go to your personal email account as well as My Messages within Digital Close Enterprise.
The timestamp will be added in the “From:” field and everyone listed on the email be added to the “To:” field:
Users can delete multiple messages at once by selecting the email checkbox and clicking the Delete button:
5. Ability to Print Wet Sign Documents in Signing Table (when consumer declines eConsent)Affected User Role(s): Closing Agents, Lenders, Borrowers using Signing Table
When a consumer declines eConsent, they will have the ability to print the documents for wet signatures.