- Signing Table will now use the correct local date and time for signature tags, in the event that your hardware’s clock is incorrect.
- Pavaso Support now has the ability to force an Order into “Pending Closing” status, bypassing the borrower’s review. That order will then become wet-sign only.
- Signature tags, Initial tags, and Strikethrough tags can now be added to a document during Web Closing.
- The new Strikethrough tag can be applied to any document that has not been signed and saved. Strikethrough will also appear on printed documents, even when printed and imported with wet signatures.
- When auto-splitting a PDF of multiple documents, the system will now name the split documents after the PDF bookmarks, without adding headers or footers to the name.
Demo of New Enhancements