The audience setting allows the Lender or Title to select who can view a document within an Order.
Changing the Audience on a Document
- In the Digital Close Enterprise Lobby, click on the Order to open.
- Click on the document you need to change the audience on.
- Click on the “Edit” button on the upper right corner.
- Under the “Document Details” section on the left, use the “Audience” drop-down to make the below selections, and “Save” changes.
- Lender: Only the Lender on the Order will be able view the document.
- Title: Both the Lender and Title will be able to view the document.
- Buyer: Buyer(s), Lender, and Title will be able to view the document.
- Seller: Seller(s), Lender, and Title will be able to view the document.
Note: If you cannot see a certain party, it is because that party is not (yet) listed on the Order. Ex: Seller would not be an option if the Seller isn’t listed on the Order.