Note: This guide is intended for independent notaries only. It is not intended for Closing Agents who are directly employed by a title company. Direct employees should request billing to their title company. See Registering as a Pavaso eNotary.
Step 1 – Accessing the Notary Screen1. Within your Pavaso account, click on the eNotary application icon on your Home Dashboard.
Step 2 – Notary Billing Information1. Under the “Notary Billing Information” tab, click on the “Add New” button.
3. In the next field, type in "Mobile eNotaries" and click “Continue.”
Step 3 – Billing Request Pending
Once you confirm, Pavaso will review and approve your billing request. Once it has been approved, you will be notified by email so that you can continue to the next step.
Step 4 – Notary Information
Step 5 – Commission Information1. Under the “Notary Commission Information” tab, click on the “Add New Commission” button.
3. Review your entry and click “Next” again to continue.
Step 6 – Printing and Importing Your Notary Form1. Click on the “Print Notary Form” link to open a PDF file of the Notary Affidavit of Identification form. If your information is correct, print the form out.
2. Once printed, sign, stamp, and include a copy of your driver’s license. The form will also need to be notarized by someone other than the applicant. Once completed, scan the document back into your computer and save it as a PDF file.
3. Click on the “Import” button to upload your completed form and then on “Next” to continue.
4. Scroll down to verify your information is correct, including your seal. If you need to edit your seal, click on the “Crop notary seal” link. If not, click “Submit.”
Step 7 – Approval ProcessOnce the steps above have been completed, your submission will be reviewed by a Pavaso support agent.
If your request is urgent, or if you have an inquiry regarding your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email once your registration has been approved.