Note: Each Borrower listed on the order must complete this process..
Creating your Account1. When your Closing Disclosure document is ready to review, you will receive an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org. You must click on the link inside the email to be able to create your account on Pavaso.com.
Note: Email Invitation verbiage and logo will vary by Lender.
2. Create a username and password to “Create account”
Accessing your Order1. Click on the Digital Close application icon. This icon may have a slight name and brand variation by Lender.
Note: If the Digital Close application does not automatically appear on your screen, click on the blue box with plus sign to add the application to your Home Dashboard screen.
2. Create your 6-digit PIN.
3. In the Digital Close Order Lobby, click anywhere on your order to open.
4. Read and accept the Consent for use of electronic signatures.
Review and Confirm your Closing Disclosure1. Click on the “Closing Disclosure” link.
3. When you reach the last page, a confirmation pop-up will appear. Click on the “Confirm” button.
Note: If needed, you can use the “View Previous Versions” button to see older versions of your document.
Once confirmed, you are done with the review process (unless additional revisions are done). The Order’s status will change to “Reviewed/Approved” and all parties will be notified by email.
4. If there are any issues, changes, or corrections that need to be made on your Closing Disclosure, click on the “Notifications” link to send an internal message to the Lender.
5. Click o Click on the “New” button to create and send your message.
Note: It is important to be specific and include as much detail as possible to help avoid any delays or confusions.
You will then need to wait for a notification email advising that your Lender has made the necessary revisions and that your document is ready to be reviewed again.
Optional Step - Invite a Real Estate AgentUsing the “Invite Others” link, from within your Order, you can invite a realtor to have view–only access to the Order and all the documents associated with that order.
Note: You may invite additional people, if needed. Keep in mind that anyone you invite will have view-only access to your documents.
Click on the below attachment link for a copy of this guide.