Pressing this functionality will always redirect you to the “Inbox” link.
InboxUnder the “Inbox” link, you can search through your messages by typing in the search box or clicking on the column names to sort.
- Click on the message to open. Notice you can also delete and reply directly from this screen, too.
- Click on the “Reply” button to reply from within the message.
- Type your message and click on the “Send” button.
SentUnder the “Sent” link, you will be able to see all your sent messages. Notice that you can delete messages from this link as well.
TrashUnder the “Trash” link, you will be able to see all your deleted messages. Notice that you can restore or permanently delete messages from this link as well.
DraftUnder the “Draft” link, you will be able to see any incomplete or saved, but not sent messages. Notice that you can delete messages from this link as well.
Sending a Message
- Click on the “Create New” button, on the upper left, to send a message.
Fill in the following:
- To: Recipient email address
Note: The recipient of the message must have a Pavaso account as this is an internal messaging system. If the email address entered does not have a Pavaso account, you will receive an error message.
- Attachment: Click on the “Choose File” button to add an attachment. You can only attach one file at a time. Acceptable file types are: Video (mp4, wmv, avi), Audio (mp3, au, wav), Text (txt, doc, xls, pdf), Picture (jpeg, png, tif, gif), or Link (URL address).
- When finished, click on the “Save” button.