Note: This guide is intended for Closing Agents who are directly employed by a title company. It is not for independent notaries. Certified mobile closers should request billing to Mobile eNotaries. See Registering as a Pavaso Mobile eNotary.
Step 1 – Accessing the Notary Screen1. Within your Pavaso account, click on the eNotary application icon on your Home Dashboard.
Step 2- Notary Billing Information1. Under the “Notary Billing Information” tab, click on the “Add New” button.
2. From the pop-up menu, use the drop down to select “Send billing request to a company” and click “Continue.”
3. In the next field, type in the title company that you are directly employed by and click “Continue.”
Note: Billing will need to be established to continue with the registration process.
Step 3 – Billing Request PendingOnce you have requested billing from your company, the administrator must sign into their account and approve the request before you can continue to Step 4. He or she will be notified that there is an e-Notary billing request. However, please contact him or her for faster processing.
Once your e-Notary billing request has been approved, you will also be notified by email.
Step 4 – Notary Information1. Click on the “Notary Information” tab and complete the required fields. When finished, click on the “Next” button.
Step 5 – Notary Commission Information1. Under the “Notary Commission Information” tab, click on the “Add New Commission” button.
2. Enter your commission information exactly as it appears on your stamp and click “Next.”
3. Review your entry and click “Next” again to continue.
Step 6 – Printing and Importing Your Notary Form1. Click on the “Print Notary Form” link to open a PDF file of the Notary Affidavit of Identification form. If your information is correct, print the form out.
2. Once printed, sign, stamp, and include a copy of your driver’s license. The form will also need to be notarized by someone other than the applicant. Once completed, scan the document back into your computer and save it as a PDF file.
3. Click on the “Import” button to upload your completed form and then on “Next” to continue.
4. Scroll down to verify your information is correct, including your seal. If you need to edit your seal, click on the “Crop notary seal” link. If not, click “Submit.”
Step 7 – Approval PendingOnce the steps above have been completed, your submission will be reviewed by a Pavaso support agent.
If your request is urgent, or if you have an inquiry regarding your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email once your registration has been approved.
Click on the below attachment link for a copy of this guide.