Section 2: Buyer Access
>>> Section 3: Viewing Tasks <<<
The next two steps in this section will help you understand the meaning of each document tab and viewing unsigned documents.
Section 4: Digital Signatures
Section 5: Adding and Editing a Document
Section 6: Printing and Importing
Section 7: Buyer Complete
Section 8: Agent Access
Section 9: Completing the Order
Step 8 – DocumentsIn the Documents screen, you will see a thumbnail view of all the Order’s documents. Each document thumbnail has a color-coded tab according to the following:
- Blue Tab: Indicates that all document required tasks (signatures, dates, text, etc) are complete. Unless the tab indicates otherwise, no other action is required.
- Orange Tab: Indicates that the document needs a digital signature by someone other than a Notary (Buyer, Closing Agent, Lender, etc).
- Brown Tab: Indicates that the document needs a Notarial signature.
- Green Tab: Indicates that the document is marked for wet signature and either needs to be printed or imported back.
- Blue Corner Triangle: Indicates that the document needs to be opened, reviewed, and saved as it was marked for “Additional Action Required.”
Note: A check mark on any thumbnail means that all tasks have been completed and no further action is required for that particular document.
Step 9 – Viewing Unsigned DocumentsTo see what documents have tasks remaining, do the following:
- Right click or swipe up to see the blue top and bottom menu bars.
- In the bottom left corner, click on the “Unsigned Documents” button.
Note: Use the “All Documents button in the bottom left corner to view all documents again.
- Click on the first thumbnail to get started.
Once the document is open, you will see another thumbnail view on the right side of your screen. This view also includes page thumbnails for the opened document. The page needing a signature will appear as a blue thumbnail.
- Click on the blue page thumbnail.