>>> Section 2: Buyer Access <<<
The next five steps in this section covers validating credentials and capturing Buyer signatures.
Section 3: Viewing Tasks
Section 4: Digital Signatures
Section 5: Adding and Editing a Document
Section 6: Printing and Importing
Section 7: Buyer Complete
Section 8: Agent Access
Section 9: Completing the Order
The Buyer Access is the access used for closing with the Buyers present. Each Buyer will need to know their six digit PIN in order to sign into this access and begin closing.
Note: This access is the only access that will allow any e-notarizations to be completed.
Step 3 – Entering Buyer Access
- In the Order Lobby/Order Selector, find the closing Order.
- Click on the Buyer’s name to open the Order in Buyer Access mode.
Step 4 – E-Notary InformationIf there are documents that need to be e-notarized, Signing Table will ask for the e-Notary’s information according to the following:
- If the Closing Agent is the assigned e-Notary, Signing Table will not ask for credentials.
- If an e-Notary is not assigned or the present Closing Agent is not the correct assigned e-Notary, Signing Table will ask for the present e-Notary’s credentials.
Click here to assign a Notary.
- If the e-Notary is to be changed, click on the “Change Notary” link and enter the e-Notary’s credentials.
Note: Only Notaries that have been registered with Pavaso and have Pavaso accounts will be able to e-notarize.
- If you proceed without an e-Notary, click on the “Proceed without e-Notary” button and enter the assigned e-Notary’s email, first, and last name.
Note: Proceeding without an e-Notary, will require you to print and wet sign all the documents that require Notarization.
- Click on the “OK” button after you have made one of the e-Notary choices above.
Step 5 – Buyer Sign InAll Buyers present are required to enter their six digit PIN. The Buyer Authentication pop-up will show a list of all the Buyers associated with the Order.
- Have each Buyer enter his or her six digit PIN in the corresponding fields next to his or her name.
Note: If the Buyer has forgotten the PIN, click here for instructions on how to reset it.
- Click on the “OK” button.
Step 6 – Buyer Digital Signature
- To capture a signature, have the Buyer(s) draw his or her signature and initials using a stylus, mouse, or finger.
- Click on the “Clear” link to re-draw.
- When finished, right click or swipe up to see the blue top and bottom menu bars.
- Click on the “Save” button in the bottom right corner.
- In the verification pop-up, click on the “Accept” button to confirm or the “Change” button to go back.
- If there is more than one Buyer, repeat this step for each.
- When finished, click on the “Continue” button.
Note: The pre-drawn signatures option is not available in Signing Table.
Step 7 – Customer ReviewIn the Customer Review screen, you will be able to see the Order Summary.
- To continue, right click or swipe up to see the blue top and bottom menu bars.
- Click on the “Start Closing” button in the bottom right corner.