Section 2: Buyer Access
Section 3: Viewing Tasks
Section 4: Digital Signatures
Section 5: Printing and Importing
Section 6: Buyer Complete
Section 7: Closing Agent Access
>>> Section 8: Completing the Order <<<
This is the last section has the two steps to finish closing an Order and viewing its documents post-closing.
Step 21 – Closing the OrderOnce all the Closing Agent tasks have been have been completed, the “Close Order” button on the upper left corner of the screen will become enabled.
- Click on the “Close Order” button.
- If the “Closed Button” button is grayed out or not enabled, then there are still tasks remaining. Repeat step 16 in Section 7: Closing Agent Access to verify what documents need to be completed.
- Once the Order has been closed, a confirmation pop-up will appear. Click on the “Continue” button.
The Order status will then change to Closed and a notification email is sent to all parties confirming the Order has closed.
Step 22 – Viewing a Closed OrderThe Order will open on the Post Closing phase which will show the following three sub-sections under Documents.
This sub-section contains log report containing a detailed record of all digital tasks and Order activity.
- Click on the “Audit Report” link to open.
This sub-section contains a PDF file of all the signed and completed documents.
- Click on the “Bundle of all Documents” link to open.
This sub-section contains a list of all the individual documents in the Order.
- Click on each link to open a PDF of that particular document.
Note: You can also use the Download icon to download a copy or the print button to print any of the links.