Section 2: Buyer Access
Section 3: Viewing Tasks
Section 4: Digital Signatures
Section 5: Printing and Importing
>>> Section 6: Buyer Complete <<<
This one-step section explains how to complete the Buyer portion of the Web Closing Process.
Section 7: Closing Agent Access
Section 8: Completing the Order
Step 15 – Completing the Buyer Portion of the ClosingOnce all document tasks have been signed and e-notarized, an Information pop-up will appear.
- Click on the “Buyer Complete” button.
- If the pop-up does not appear, click on the “Buyer Complete” button in the upper left corner of the screen.
Note: The “Buyer Complete” button becomes enabled when all required signatures and Buyer tasks have been completed.
- If the “Buyer Complete” button is grayed out or not enabled, then there are still tasks remaining. Repeat steps 9 or 10 in Section 3: Viewing Tasks to verify what documents need to be completed.
Warning: Tasks may include e-notarizations which MUST be completed in the Buyer Access while the Buyers are present. You will not be able to e-notarize outside of the Buyer Access.
- If all documents and tasks (signatures, imports, etc.) have been completed by all parties (Buyer, Closing Agent, etc.), the Document List screen appears indicating that the Closing Has Been Completed.
- If there are Closing Agent tasks (imports, texts, etc.) remaining, the How Would You Like to Proceed screen appears.