Section 2: Buyer Access
Section 3: Viewing Tasks
>>> Section 4: Digital Signatures <<<
This next two-step section demonstrates how to apply signatures and complete additional tags.
Section 5: Printing and Importing
Section 6: Buyer Complete
Section 7: Closing Agent Access
Section 8: Completing the Order
Step 11 – Applying Digital Signatures or InitialsAny documents that were reviewed and accepted by the Buyer(s) will be batched signed automatically. For those documents that were not accepted, the Buyer(s) must manually apply his or her digital signature and/or initials.
E-Notary signatures do not batch sign, and instead, must, also, be applied manually.
Do the following for all signatures, including e-Notarizations:
- Each signer must find and click inside his or her corresponding tag.
Note: Each tag will be labeled with the name of the person it belongs to.
- In the pop-up, click on the “Insert Signature/Initials and Date” button.
- If the document has additional tags that aren’t for signature and/or initials, continue on to Step 12. If it does not, click on the “Save” button in the upper right corner.
- In the Information pop-up, click on the “Next Document” button and repeat this step for all remaining incomplete documents.
Note: All e-Notary signatures must be completed with the Buyer(s) present and signed in. Once the Buyer(s) leaves and you back out of Buyer Access, you will not be able to e-Notarize in Closing Agent Access.
Step 12 – Completing Additional Tags (If Applicable)
- Click on the link inside the blue educational tag to view the content.
- Click on the tag.
- Enter the text.
- Click on the tag.
- In the Date Picker pop-up, use the drop downs to select the date.
- Click on the “OK” button.
- Click to check or uncheck.
When finished, click on the “Save” button in the upper right corner.
In the Information pop-up, click on the “Next Document” button and repeat this step for all remaining incomplete documents.