>>> Section 1: Starting the Web Closing Process <<<
This first two-step section shows you how to access Web Close and select a closing platform.
Section 2: Buyer Access
Section 3: Viewing Tasks
Section 4: Digital Signatures
Section 5: Printing and Importing
Section 6: Buyer Complete
Section 7: Closing Agent Access
Section 8: Completing the Order
Step 1 – Accessing Web Close
- To start the closing, make sure you are on the Pavaso website at Pavaso.com.
- After you sign into your Pavaso account, click on the Digital Close Enterprise application icon and enter your six-digit PIN.
- In the Order Lobby, find and click on the closing Order to open.
Step 2 – Selecting a Closing PlatformThe Order will open up to the Please select where you would like to conduct this closing screen.
Note: The Order must be in Pending Closing status for this screen to appear.
- If you have not already selected Web Closing, click on it and a green check mark will appear to the left of it.
- If the green check mark is on Signing Table, click on the “Change Closing Platform” button and then on Web Closing.
- Click on the “Continue” button.