Whether an Order has already been transmitted or manually entered into Pavaso, you still have the ability to edit an Order’s details.
- In the Digital Close Enterprise Order Lobby, find and click on the Order to open.
- Click on the “Edit” link underneath the property address on the top left corner of your screen.
3. In the ”Edit Order Details” screen, you may edit/add and save the following:
Order, Loan, and Property Information
Buyer and/or SellerEmail Address: When adding an additional Buyer/Seller’s email address, you will see a “User Selection” pop-up if a Pavaso account already exists so that you can select the user or create a new one using that same email address.
Note: You can “Remove this Buyer/Seller” only while the Order is in the “Configuration Needed” status.
CloserCloser Email Address: You can “Remove this Closer” or “Add another Closer” until the Order is in the “Closed” status.
Is this Closer the Notary for this Order?
• Yes – If the Closer is a current Pavaso eNotary, you will see a “Place of Notarization” pop-up.
• No – This option will ask the “Place of Notarization” and will require additional enotary’s information as well.
• Unknown Notary or Alternate Platform – Use this option if the enotary is unknown or if the enotarization will be done through with Docverify.
Notary Validation Result Pop-Up:
If the “Notary Validation Result” pop-up appears, it means that the Notary entered is not registered as an eNotary through Pavaso. If you proceed, make sure the Notary completes the eNotary online registration in his or her account to avoid wet notarizing during closing.
- In this section, you can add any additional parties that you would like to give full Order access to.