Accessing the Order
- After you sign into your Pavaso account, click on the Digital Close Enterprise application icon and enter your 6 digit PIN.
- Click on the Order to open.
Note: There are two ways to mark a document for wet signature. You may choose either one.
Marking a Document for Wet Signature in the Pre-Closing Review PhaseThis method is usually done while configuring an Order.
Step 1 – Edit the Document
- Once the Order is open, click on the green “Pre-Closing Review” button located on the bottom left side of the screen.
Note: If already there, the button will be blue.
- Click on the “Edit” link under the Documents section.
Note: By default, the screen will open to the first document on the document list. Use the double arrows to configure a different document.
Step 2 – Document Details
- Click on the Wet Signature Required checkbox in the Document Details section located on the top left side of the screen.
- Click on the “Save” button and confirm the save.
Marking a Document for Wet Signature in the Closing Setup PhaseThis method is usually done after the Order has already been configured.
- Once the Order is open, click on the green “Closing Setup” button located on the bottom left side of the screen. If already there, the button will be blue.
- Click on the ON/OFF toggles to mark the documents for wet signature, as needed.
Note: Green indicates wet signature is required.