- In the Digital Close Enterprise Lobby, click on the Order to open.
- Under the “Documents” section, click on the “Edit” link.
- Click on the “Upload” button.
- Click on the “Choose/Browse Files” button twice.
Note: If you would like to open multiple files simultaneously, press Ctrl on your keyboard and click on the additional files. Only PDF files can be uploaded into Pavaso.
- Once you have opened the document, you can make the following selections in the “Add Documents” pop-up now or skip for later.
A. Phase: Select what specific phase the document will show up in. Default – All
B. Audience: Select who can view the document.
C. Due Date: Use the calendar icon to select when this document is due, if needed.
D. Additional Action Required: Use the check box to set the document for special attention or requirement.E. Wet Signature Required: Use the check box to set the document for wet signature.
Note: The system will apply any changes made here to the entire PDF. If the PDF contains multiple documents and need to be split, then it is recommended to proceed without changing these settings. You will be able to do change the settings, per document, after splitting.
Additional Document Actions
- Once saved, the “Add Documents” screen will allow you to use the following document actions, if needed:
C. Document Template: Use the drop-down arrow to apply a document template.
D. Edit Icon: Use this button to go back and edit the document details.
E. Scissors Icon: Use this splitting tool to split the PDF file into multiple documents.
F. Trash Icon: Use this button to delete the PDF file.
- If no additional document actions are needed, “Save.”