Note: If the Closing Agent is not assigned, he or she will not be able to see the Order in Signing Table or Web Closing.
Step 1 – Accessing the Edit Order Details ScreenOnce signed into your account on Pavaso.com, your Dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Digital Close Enterprise application icon.
- Enter your six-digit PIN.
- Find and click on the Order to open.
- On the top left corner of the screen, click on the “Edit” link underneath the property address.
Step 2 – Closing Agent Section
- Once the Edit Order Details screen is open, scroll down to the Closing Agent section.
Pavaso Registered Closing Agent:
- Use the drop downs to select the title Company and the Closing Agent’s email address.
Unregistered or Unlisted Closing Agent:
- If the Closing Agent is not in the above drop-downs, click on the “Other” option and enter his or her email. If the rest of the information fields auto-populate, then the Closing Agent entered already has a Pavaso account. If it does not, you will need to fill in his or her information in the fields. Once the changes are saved, the Closing Agent will receive an invitation email to join Pavaso.
Note: If the Closing Agent listed under the “Other” option does not already have a Pavaso account, the company administrator will need to set him or her up as a User under the company afterwards.
Click here to see
Adding a Second or Courtesy Closing Agent
- Click on the “Add Another Closer” button and repeat the above.