The Signing Table Closing Process will now be split into nine sections with, start to finish, step-by-step instructions for a smooth close.
>>> Section 1: Starting the Signing Table Closing Process <<<
This first three-step section shows you how to select Signing Table as the closing platform.
Section 2: Buyer Access
Section 3: Viewing Tasks
Section 4: Digital Signatures
Section 5: Adding and Editing a Document
Section 6: Printing and Importing
Section 7: Buyer Complete
Section 8: Closing Agent Access
Section 9: Completing the Order
Step 1 – Accessing the Order
- From your Dashboard, click on the Digital Close Enterprise application icon and enter your six-digit PIN.
- In the Order Lobby, find and click on the closing Order to open.
Step 2 – Selecting a Closing PlatformThe Order will open up to the Please select where you would like to conduct this closing screen.
Note: The Order must be in Pending Closing status for this screen to appear.
- If you have not already selected Signing Table, click on it and a green check mark will appear to the left of it.
- If the green check mark is on Web Closing, click on the “Change Closing Platform” button and then on Signing Table.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Step 3 – Opening Signing Table
- Open the Signing Table application.
- Sign in using your Pavaso credentials.